Friday, August 23, 2013

maybe

maybe it's because I'm a mom..
maybe it's because I'm getting older..

I don't think so, though.

I like  love live music.
I like Kid Cudi.
I like Salt Lake City.

I don't like drunk teenagers.
I don't like vulgarity 
(you know when 80% of what comes out of someone's mouth is vulgar.  
- and left with a me wondering, 'how did that sentence even make sense')

I feel like the Twilight Concert Series has gone from an event to enjoy:
enjoying listening to good music, enjoying seeing friends, enjoying having fun

to an event to get drunk for teens.

I'm not a fan of seeing humans not acting humane.


{photo yet to be uploaded}

regram from

(that was not even comparable to the drunken scene that husband and I witnessed while leaving the park that made me almost vomit and start crying)

Goodbye, Twilight Concert Series.
That was my last.
Please, favorite musicians:  don't play here.  
I will pay more money to see you elsewhere.

Moral of the story:
If you drink, drink responsibly
If you swear, do so tastefully
(not 80-90% of the words out of your mouth)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment