Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welcome to Motherhood

He was asleep. 
He, as in, my baby.

I had a doctors appointment.

So, I woke him up.

Crying in the carseat.
Crying in the car.
Crying in the parking lot.
Crying in the lobby.
Crying in the patient room.

I tried to nurse.

Still crying.
Burped. X3.
Crying.

Spit up all over me.
Spit up all over him.
Crying continues. 
No burp cloth.
Used a diaper instead.

Crying in the check up room.
Screaming in the check up room.

Wouldn't calm down.
I rescheduled my appointment.

Walking to the car.
Someone parked too close.
Carseat barely fit.

Crying in the parking lot.
This time, it wasn't the baby.


This is twenty minutes post doctors office.
Also, I promise he has other clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm this is amazing! You are an amazing writer. Loved it. Yay being a mommy..... good thing he is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Add a Comment