Sunday, May 24, 2009

I have a new boyfriend.

His name is Al R Gees.

Here's the details -

I've seen him every day this summer! And I'll probably see him tomorrow. .
He makes me soo nervous that I just get itchy whenever I see him. (I've even gotten hives a couple times)
My throat swells when he's around
I get up everyday and he's the first thing that I think of
I shower at least once or twice every day, just for him
I love him so much that I've even teared up quite a bit
And I've lost five pounds just for him

I think he's a keeper.
He'll for sure be around for the rest of the summer. . Maybe even longer if I'm lucky

6 comments:

  1. LOL. I love you! You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite cute, very funny. You know you can go see Dr. Hoggard (for the 10th time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I loved it! I think if every girl were as cool as you and sacrificed that much for their bf the world would be a better place! haha jk!! great post! I hope you summer is going great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take out his name.
    You should say,
    I think he will leave me at the end of the summer, but I know he'll be back for more next Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Add a Comment